Friday, November 18, 2016

Back & Here To Stay

I, Lily, hereby solemnly swear, by the old gods and the new, to update this blog on a weekly schedule.  I realize that it may be hard, initially, for you all to take seriously my words (just look at my track record).  But I intend to prove, with actions, that I mean what I type.

I am attempting to get my ...  life (yes, that's the word I was originally going to write: life) together.  I have writing contests to enter, a novel to work on, and a vlog and blog to update regularly.

This is going to be hard, but I'm attempting to make a schedule for myself as this semester has been far more…  intense than the previous two.  I've had to read, literally, hundreds of pages every week.

My poor time management skills have been put to the test these past months, and have proven to be just as bad, if not worse than I thought they were.

I've also decided that I will not only be sharing my blind experiences, but all things about my life.  And since blindness happens to be integral to my life, well, it should all go hand-in-hand.

Before I end this post, I would like to thank everyone whose returned to my blog.  When last I updated in May, I had a little over 900 page views.  And as of today, I have 1211.

You guys are freaking awesome.😃

No comments:

Post a Comment